|Member Since||3 Jun 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Online Copywriting, Social Media, Community Management|
I am a journalist, editing three public sector magazines covering a range of subjects. I also work as a freelance SEO copywriter as I have considerable online experience.
My skills include ghostwriting authoritative blog posts, creating keyword-rich features, brochures and press releases. I write for a number of leading SEO blogs and am experienced in writing expert comment for the sector.
If you need a talented, timely and cost-effective journalist to create web content for your organisation or your clients' pages, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I would be pleased to provide blogging recommendations and I am always happy to provide quotes for any work.
Education and Qualifications
I have a masters in philosophy from the University of Edinburgh.
Blog comments by Felicity King-Evans
- Forget about the internet for a minute, 4 Jun 2009
- Wolfram Alpha - what does the search community think?, 19 May 2009
- Is Dominos' YouTube response enough? , 20 Apr 2009
Forum posts by Felicity King-Evans
- The legalities of quoting our customers, 20 Apr 2009
- Is there value in unique content alone?, 14 Apr 2009
- Is there value in unique content alone?, 13 Apr 2009
- Freelance SEO copywriter, 28 Nov 2008
- Query from a copywriter, 23 Oct 2008
- Query from a copywriter, 21 Oct 2008
- Links - are they legal?!!, 11 Sep 2008
- Legality of content scraping & republishing, 7 Sep 2008