|Job Title||Social Business Strategy Consultant|
|Member Since||4 Oct 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Social Media, Community Management, Strategy and Planning|
Gautam is a blogger and social media consultant.
He blogs about how the world of work is changing on his blog.
Gautam has given talks on “Blogging for Business” at organizations. He’s frequently quoted in the press as an authority on business blogging. If you want to interview him or invite him to speak at a conference, or call at +91-98731-41236.
Gautam’s blog has been listed by HRWorld amongst the top 25 HR blogs worldwide the top 50 HR Blogs to watch in 2009 by EvenCarmichael.com and also amongst the Career 100 – a list of the top 100 career related blogs globally in the English language. His blog is also featured on the Alltop Careers and Alltop India categories. Earlier the blog has been featured as a case study in the book Business Blogs: A Practical Guide
Gautam’s experience in the corporate world was as a HR Manager at Deloitte & Touche and earlier in the HR and Learning & Development function in organizations like Dell, Hewlett Packard and Satyam Computer Services.
HR professionals’ Network
Recognition for blogging:
- 50 HR blogs to watch in 2010
- 50 Best Blogs for HR wisdom by Career Overview
- Top 50 HR Blogs by educational website Masters in Human Resources
- The Career 100 list compiled by RiseSmart
- 75 Best Business Blogs of 2009 by Businesspundit.com
- HRWorld’s top 25 HR Blogs
- Labnol’s List of Best Indian Bloggers
- EvanCarmichael.com’s Top 50 HR Blogs
- Top 100 Career Advice Blogs
- 2004 Indiblog of the year
- Speaker at the Milagrow Bimtech 4th Marketing Summit on how Small and Medium Enterprises can use Social Media