|Registered Since||26 Feb 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Online Copywriting, Social, Strategy & Operations|
AWARD-WINNING WORDS & NO-COST/LOW-COST MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT SELL!
- MARKETING CREATIONS have produced over $1 Billion in client sales
- 2-TIME NATIONAL MARKETING AWARD-WINNER for branding/advertising and product packaging
- NATIONAL BOOK AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR of 3 nonfiction and 2 fiction works
- DAILY (7-DAYS A WEEK) BLOG WRITER and both guest and ghost blog writer for business clients
- DELAWARE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU Accredited Business
- SPECIALIST IN NO-COST/LOW-COST "QUIET MARKETING" Programs for budget-conscious clients
EXPERTISE IN ALL TRADITIONAL AND NONTRADITIONAL MEDIA, AND WITH MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS FOR ALL INDUSTRIES AND PROFESSIONAL PRACTICES
24/7 CALLS ACCEPTED TO SCHEDULE FREE TELEPHONE ASSESSMENT BRIEFINGS @ 302.933.0116
Education and Qualifications
- MBA (Major: management; minor: marketing) from Long Island University, Greenvale, NY
- MBA (Major: marketing; minor: philosophy) from Iona College, New Rochelle, NY
- MA (Major: human development) equivalent coursework completion - extension program for Fairleigh Dickenson University, Wall Township, NJ
- Graduate: The New School for Entrepreneurs, Tarrytown, NY
- Graduate: The 4A's Institute for Advanced Advertising Studies, New York City
- Former Fulltime Assistant Professor of Business and Internship Program Founding Director at Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ
- Former Adjunct Assistant Professor of Business, Creative Writing, and Career Psychology at Pace University, Pleasantville, NY, and at Georgian Court College, Lakewood, NJ, and with the US Army extension program for Columbia College, Freehold, NJ.
- Winner of two separate student elected "Professor-of-the-Year" Awards on two separate campuses in two different states.
- Currently serving as Adjunct Instructor for Business and Industry Adult Program Divisiuon of Delaware Tech and Community College, Georgetown, DE.