|Job Title||Communications Agency|
|Registered Since||26 Feb 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Social, User Experience and Usability, Web Design, Web Project Management|
Email:Telephone: 44 (0) 20 7009 3160
Address: 89-91 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UB, United Kingdom
HMX Media is an award-winning communications agency with offices in Europe, North America and Asia. HMX creates dynamic brand experiences that are central to the promotion of identities, products and services of some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
HMX develops campaign concepts and drives them through to production and launch. Leveraging its global pool of talent, technology and creative leadership, HMX undertakes both mass and direct marketing initiatives ranging from commercials, short films, features, viral executions and e-campaigns through to experience engineering, website, and micro-site builds – all of which are underpinned by robust digital strategies designed to heighten brand experience and achieve marketing goals.
HMX organizes live action video shoots and develops creative with a flexible and integrated approach to production and post-production. We are widely recognized as a world leader in 3D graphics and computer animation. Our dedicated team of producers, directors, artists and support staff bring a broad range of experience ranging from blue chip corporate productions to Hollywood features and music videos for chart topping artists.
HMX invests in technology and benefits from an in-house R&D team, which develops and implements specialized production tools that increase quality and efficiency. We are truly at the forefront of technology in high definition video production - from shooting everything in 4k digital on the revolutionary Red camera, to leveraging exclusive cutting edge rendering technologies across a 500+ core state-of-the-art render farm in post-production.
Relevant skills and capabilities:
- concepting, storyboard development and copywriting;
- pre-production (planning and organizing all aspects of a shoot or CGI production).
- production (shooting team, set design and construction);
- post-production (editing, compositing, 3d modelling, animation, lighting and visual effects, sound design, color correction, mastering and duplication);
HMX Media creates innovative digital solutions designed to raise awareness, provoke thought and prompt action. Across the key phases of planning, production, launch, post-analysis and optimization, HMX translates online goals and ideas into measurable results. With a global network of digital specialists and partners, HMX develops engaging digital advertisements, websites and content - all of which are guided by sound planning, effective creative seeding, and media buy, to maximize quality traffic and achieve strategic objectives.
Relevant skills and capabilities:
- insight, ideas and data planning
- user experience design and engineering
- website and micro-site build and management
- user acceptance testing
- website performance analysis and optimization
- online seeding strategy and execution
- digital advertising including online banners and executions
- database development and management
- email marketing
- film and interactive viral campaigns
- interactive 3D product tours and displays
- online tutorials
- online promotions and competitions
- mobile marketing
- online media planning and buying
International Business Assignments:
Wempy Dyocta Koto
Global Business Director