|Registered Since||11 Apr 2003|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Strategy & Operations|
Email:Telephone: 01273 733433
Address: Kingslake House, 1-5 Union Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HA, United Kingdom
I am CEO of SiteVisibility ( the trading name of AI Digital Ltd) which is one of the UK’s top 20 search marketing agencies. The business was founded in 2002 and has gone on to win awards for Search and Digital Marketing, Social Responsibility and Business Growth including reaching the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for the 3rd time in 2009.
AI Digital Ltd secured an international round of Angel investment in 2008 enabled the merger of the internet marketing division of Academy Internet with SiteVisibility which was a small 3 man Search agency. In December 2008, we sold the e-learning division of Academy Internet to Redtray.
We won the Business in the Community Small Company of the Year in 2007, recognising our national leadership in responsible business practice.
I'm a Chartered Marketer with a degree in Economics and Public Policy and subsequent qualifications with ACCA and Chartered Institute of Management.
After the George Wimpey plc business graduate training programme, the asset swap with Tarmac plc took me into corporate strategy, corporate communications, financial and sustainability reporting and M&A activity through the Carillion demerger. Moving out of the construction industry into BuildOnline.com brought experience of fund raising (£45m) and growing a start up business using internet marketing and award winning PR.
I'm a Board member of Wired Sussex as well as being on the South East Leadership group for Business in the Community and was voted a member of the Courvoisier 500 in 2008.
Life to date has taken me from my birth place in Hong Kong, to a number of years living in Chicago, New York and Iran. I now live in East Sussex with my wife Lorrie and 3 daughters. When time allows I enjoy hockey, canoeing, cycling, playing cricket and bass fishing in the Cuckmere river estuary.
SiteVisibility is a leading SEO, Paid and Social Media Marketing agency
Internet Marketing Podcast
A series of insider tips and practical advice on how to get the best from Digital and Search Engine Marketing, brought to you by a team of experts lead by Kelvin Newman and other leading digital marketers. We share the latest tools, techniques and strateg
CEO at SiteVisibility
Education and Qualifications
As well as an expert in Corporate Social Responsibility, Marketing and Business Strategy, Jason is a Chartered Marketer with a degree in Economics and Public Policy and subsequent qualifications with ACCA and Chartered Institute of Management. If pressed, that means he can use these letters after my name; FCIM BA Hons CDipFA Chartered Marketer
- 2007, Fellow of Chartered Institute of Marketing
- 2002, Chartered Marketer
- 1999, ACCA Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance (C DipAF)
- 1999, Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma (MCIM)
- 1993, Thames Valley University Certificate in Management
- 1992, Leeds Metropolitan University, BA (Hons) Economics and Public Policy
Forum posts by Jason Woodford
- e-learning - let's create some noise!!, 16 May 2006
- Marketing help needed on e-learning for languages, 16 May 2006
- e-learning CMS, 16 May 2006
- List of e-commerce engines / ecommerce software solutions, 13 May 2005
- Protecting, 7 Jan 2004
- We have a Web Project Tender Spec if you're interested, 17 Nov 2003
- AOL email "whitelist", 10 Oct 2003
- e-newsltr software / sytem - can you recommend a supplier?, 10 Oct 2003
- AOL email "whitelist", 23 Sep 2003
- Problems with a shared email service provider, 9 Sep 2003