|Name||Jason Zhan JIa|
|Job Title||Social Media Manager|
|Member Since||4 Mar 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Social Media, Online Surveys & Research, Strategy and Planning, User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
Specialties and Intensions:
Research & Consulting in Social Media / User-generated Media / Internet
Word of Mouth (IWOM), Digital Marketing, Digital PR, Interactive Marketing Communication, Viral Marketing, China Internet Trends and Culture, Urban and Youth Digital Lifestyles.
- 4yrs dedicated hands-on experience in digital and social media in Greater China.
- Listen-Know-Participate philosophy plus Act-Measure-Optimize process to deliver strategy and tactic plan for all kinds of social media and digital marketing efforts (e.g. build online community to engage consumer, generate buzz topics for viral campaign, identify and manage efluencer).
- Integrated post-campaign effectiveness qualitative review and quantitative measurement.
- Systematic Buzz tracking, market intelligence, consumer insight dig, reputation/crisis monitor.
- Deep understand of China Internet trends and consumer insight.
This is a weblog all about INnovative and INsightful marketing communication, around Digital and Social Media in China.
Social Media Manager at Razorfish China
From June 1, 2009 and still in this role.
Account Manager at CIC
From August 1, 2006 until June 1, 2009.
E-commerce Intelligence Researcher (Freelance) at CIC
From July 1, 2005 until June 1, 2006.
Education and Qualifications
STAFFORDSHIRE UNIVERSITY (UK) 2002 - 2006
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, with Second Class Honors: 1st Division
- Courses include but not limited to Business Organisation, Project Management, Marketing Research, Marketing Concepts, International Marketing, Buyer Behaviour, Sales Management, Business Finance, Accounting for Decision Making, and HR Management.
- Top graduate student. Two times receiver of University Scholarship, include the top one for intercommunicating to British.