|Job Title||Director & Principal Consultant|
|Member Since||16 Aug 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Strategy and Planning, Customer Experience, Online PR|
If you are a small business owner, who want to unlock the FULL potential of your business – increasing your profits and growing your sales – then you should take advantage of the skills and knowledge Jens Raun can offer you as a result of his more than 20+ years business experience from the corporates world as well as his experience in establishing and successfully operating several small to medium sized businesses in Europe & Australia.
His unique blend of skills and hands-on experience in the areas of Business Management, Sales & Marketing Management, IT & E-commerce development/implementation together with his more than 7 years experience in the use of on-line and digital marketing media including the use of Social Media makes Jens Raun an ideal allie if you want to put your business on a dramatic growth path using modern technology, apps and the latest in digital marketing.
Having successfully been operating a virtual/internet only based real estate agency for 7+ years has given Jens Raun tremendous insight into and experience with the use of digital marketing including effective website design, social media (he’s got 1,800+ LinkedIn connections), blogging, copy writing, eCommerce, email marketing, SEO (Social Engine Optimization), SEM/PPC (Search Engine Marketing/Pay-Per-Click), SMM (Social Media Marketing) and ARM (Augmented Reality Marketing). Jens Raun sees a future where location based services in mobile apps will explode and open up new digital marketing avenues and digital marketing will become mainstream. The use of QR codes will be replaced by the next generation mass marketing media Augmented Reality (like Layar) where print media will be the enabler for digital media (e.g. video advertisement “jumping out” of a magazine). Advertisements will be more targeted towards the user e.g. through the use of “in-image advertisements”.
If your business want to embrace the new world of digital marketing all you will need to do to start your journey is to contact Jens Raun for a free and no obligations 1 hour initial Business & IT consultation. Depending of your business location the consultation will be a meeting at your office/home office or will be a phone/video conference call.
Services offered by Jens Raun may include:
- Establishing/updating your Business Vision & Strategy
- Establishing/updating your Business Marketing & Sale Strategy
- Establishing/updating your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Managing the implementation of your Digital Marketing initiatives
- Managing the development/enhancement of your on-line presence
- Managing the development/implementation of your new IT system
- Providing ad hoc Virtual Business Services (from 1 week to 1 month)
- Providing ad hoc Virtual PA services – for real estate agents/agencies
- Providing Market evaluation for new businesses in Australia
- Taking on the role as short term Country Manager when establishing a new business in Australia
- Providing Sales Lead and Sales Generation service
With Jens Raun you will:
- Make MORE sales – Jens Raun “-puts more money in your pocket!”
- “Work Smarter – NOT Harder” using modern technology (e.g. cloud computing, tablets & smartphones)
- Be invigorated and more motivated
Engagements can be anything from working on a T&M (time & material) basis, working on a fixed price sub contractor basis, or working part time on a fixed hourly rate.
Education and Qualifications
Copenhagen Commercial School - Diploma In Basic Computer Science, IT
Copenhagen Business School Of Economics - HA, Economics & Business Administration
- Business Management & Business Development
- Account Management & Contract Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing (e-mail, SEO, SEM, SMM & AR),
- Web site development (WordPress) & E-commerce
- IT Systems Development, Project & Program Management, PMBOK, PRINCE2, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Change Management & Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)