|Registered Since||20 Jun 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Multichannel Marketing, Social, Strategy & Operations, Customer Experience|
Joanna Pieters founded Time Wizard www.timewizard.co.uk after 17 years running media businesses, including high-profile consumer websites and magazines. Time Wizard helps ambitious small business owners to create scaleable businesses using freelances, associates, systems and tools.
With 18 years experience and an MBA from one of the UK's top business schools, Joanna has run and grown a series of successful six, seven and eight-figure businesses, with big teams and small teams, in large corporate and small private companies. She has set and delivered business strategy, turned around failing businesses and taken successful ones to even greater heights.
Time Wizard: Life-changing life management
Time Wizard helps ambitious small business owners to grow a scaleable business through the right associates, freelances and partners, by using the most effective systems, tools, and by developing the personal skills and mindset needed
Publishing Director at Press Association
From February 1, 2010 until August 1, 2011.
Publisher at IPC Media
Education and Qualifications
MBA, Imperial College London
BA, University of Durham
Blog comments by Joanna Pieters
- What are the characteristics of great innovators?, 17 Feb 2012
- Digital talent: the innovative & integrated marketing brain , 17 Feb 2012
- Which department should own social media?, 15 Feb 2012
- How to identify and fix Google Panda in 2012, 10 Feb 2012
- Sky's sound social media advice hijacked by brand police, 10 Feb 2012
- Online retail delivery: what does Kiddicare get right? , 31 Jan 2012
- Ten horrifying display ad placements, 4 Oct 2010