|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Member Since||24 Jun 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Online Copywriting, Strategy and Planning|
Email:Telephone: 01285 831 278
Since 2003, I have run Pod Publications, a communications agency specialising in digital marketing, copywriting, video production and training.
Visit www.JoePelissier.co.uk for details about these services and to subsribe to Pélxir - my marketing and communication blog.
I work at both ends of the business spectrum - with large international clients such as the European Commission as well as the small entrepreneurilal business - trouble-shooting, coaching and helping them to create great web content.
For 15 years I was involved in film production working on TV dramas, films, commercials and award-winning management training videos.
I have worked with the great and the good and still have my little black book of name-dropping contacts.
In the early 90s I moved into digital media and set-up the multimedia arm of John Cleese's Video Arts. This led me into management consultancy and digital communications. I managed the e-Learning part of PA Consulting's 7-figure contract for BT, Marketing Pulse and Click2Learns's business expansion into Europe.
Blog posts and comments by Joe Pelissier
- E-books now selling faster than dead trees: report, 20 Apr 2011
- Why you should start to think like a media publisher , 18 Apr 2011
- Q&A: Rentokil's Alicia Holbrook on social media, 8 Apr 2011
- Aiming content at competitors, 8 Apr 2011
- How gobbledygook clichés make your web copy invisible, 1 Apr 2011
- Web copy and the SRRC formula, 16 Mar 2011
- Copywriting for digital mindsets, 3 Mar 2011