|Job Title||Director Of Client Marketing|
|Member Since||24 Aug 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Online Copywriting, Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), User Experience and Usability|
Address: 425 North Prince Street, Lancaster, PA , 17603, United States
I spent two years as an Assistant Marketing Manager at a world-class, four season, luxury resort located in Western Pennsylvania.
- I developed the e-mail marketing schedule (it converted)
- Put together the site's first organic SEO plan (they ranked)
- Drove over two million unique visits to the site
- And doubled online bookings.
Then, the resort hired an internet marketing agency... and laid me off.
In June '08, I joined the internet marketing team at ProspectMX. We are an internet marketing agency based in Lancaster, PA - and we're pretty awesome. I manage on-page optimization projects, link building campaigns, and online PR for all of our clients and internal web projects.
I am a father and husband, and I'm always working to get better at those jobs. I am also a sports nut and avid blogger - I direct the content of two blogs - one that provides fantasy baseball advice, and one that covers college fantasy football.
I also blog on my own behalf at GetBentz.com.
Education and Qualifications
- BS: Journalism, West Virginia University, 2006
- Web Marketing Association WebAwards Judge, 2007
- Public Relations Society Of America Member, 2008