|Job Title||User Experience Consultant|
|Registered Since||20 Feb 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics, Web Project Management|
Kathryn McDonnell is a User Experience consultant with a background in user research, usability testing and interface design and has been working in this area for over 10 years. She has worked for a range of clients on the web, mobile devices, interactive TV and even paper forms.
Kathryn currently works as a consultant for WhatUsersDo.com, providing expert usability reviews for clients, usability testing consultancy and contributes to their site review blogs.
User Experience Consultant at LexisNexis
From June 1, 2003
Project Manager - Usability & Design at BBC
From October 1, 2002 until June 1, 2003.
Senior Consultant at ExperienceLab (Formerly Serco Usability Services)
From September 1, 1999 until September 30, 2002.
User Experience Consultant at WhatUsersDo.com
Blog posts and comments by Kathryn McDonnell
- Five key themes for fashion ecommerce success, 1 Aug 2013
- Five key themes for fashion ecommerce success, 31 Jul 2013
- How does todayimwearing.com rate in user tests?, 19 Dec 2012
- When is a comparison site not a comparison site?, 12 Nov 2012
- When is a comparison site not a comparison site?, 8 Nov 2012
- Sky TV and Virgin Media: how easy is it to switch loyalties?, 21 Aug 2012
- How easy is it to invest online?, 14 Jul 2011
- Waitrose's redesign: where did it go wrong?, 13 Apr 2011
- What do users do on travel websites?, 15 Mar 2011