|Member Since||27 May 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, E-commerce, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Strategy and Planning, Web Project Management|
I have been working as an IT consultant in London for over 8 years. I arrived in London after living in Melbourne for 2 years. I have trained and worked with a variety of businesses small and large. My experience includes British Airways, IBM and many small to medium sized businesses in and around London. My experise includes consulting on web applications, ecommerce, search engine optimisation and social media marketing.
Web Design Company
Web Design Company in London specialising in e-commerce, search engine optimisation and web application development.
Web Design and Search Engine Marketing Blog
A Blog offering web design and search engine marketing resources and articles for website owners.
A Blog offering e-commerce related tips and articles for small businesses.
Education and Qualifications
Bsc Computer Science - Major in Software Enngineering from Brunel University, London
Diploma in Professional Education - Joint Brunel University and BCS Diploma awarded for 1 yr E-Comerce project at Britsh Airways
KTP Scheme - 2 yr Selected for knowledge Transfer Partnership Scheme for SME's operated by The Department of trade & Industry,UK
Blog comments by K Singh
- Digg translates its strengths into advertising, 12 Jun 2009
- Google empowers local businesses, 5 Jun 2009
- Digg translates its strengths into advertising, 5 Jun 2009
- Is there a new Internet business model in town?, 9 Feb 2009
- How to win in a recession, 13 Jul 2008
- Should bloggers be considered members of the "press"?, 11 Jun 2008
- Is your search marketing campaign legal any more?, 11 Jun 2008
- E-commerce delivery options - five key tips, 4 Jun 2008
- Five free keyword research tools, 4 Jun 2008
Forum posts by K Singh
- SEO, 8 Jun 2009
- Recommendations for improving my Google Base products ranking, 5 Jun 2009
- SEO Help, 5 Jun 2009
- Can anyone recommend a good SEO Consultant?, 27 Apr 2009
- Linking social media to the marketing database, 27 Apr 2009