|Job Title||Marketing Project Manager|
|Registered Since||11 Apr 2013|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Social, Strategy & Operations|
Project Manager (Marketing) - Radhakrishna Foodland Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India September 2010 – October 2011
Hired by company CEO to manage a challenging phase of marketing, brand development and key account management of the company. Orchestrated strategic marketing relationship as well as key account management with multi-national companies like Cadbury Kraft, McDonalds, Godrej Tyson, Dominos, Florida Naturals, Zydus. Maintaining close coordination with advertising agencies for developing company’s appropriate communication plans for service and brand awareness. Creating advertising campaigns and multiple direct marketing campaigns.
Key Account Management:
* Ensuring end to end solutions to key accounts for business generation, market development, after sales service, etc. to achieve business targets of the company.
* Developing strategies to promote product/brand in their respective territories.
Sales and Marketing:
* Pursuing new business enquiries and converting them into long term business relationships.
* Interacting with the customers to gather market feedback on product acceptance and extend support to develop market.
* Developing marketing strategies to build product awareness and consumer preference to drive volumes.
* Channelizing efforts of business partners to create product/brand awareness through different media viz. print, electronic, etc. and BTL activities.
* Building and maintaining congenial business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
* Coordinating with customers and product development team to develop customized products.
* Representing organization at various Exhibitions and Seminars.
* Managing the Back-end team to ensure timely support to sales personnel.
* Coordinating with various departments to ensure smooth and timely shipments.
* Responsible for controlling base prices for all markets with respect to the fluctuations in product pricing.
* Released special pricing based on competition in target markets.
* Maintaining database, preparing MIS, rolling and annual sales plan, and forecasting.
Business Development Manager -Next Education India Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon, India
February 2010 – September 2010
* Assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence, gathering on customers and competitors.
* Research and developed the business plans and sales strategy for the market to achieve company sales goals and profitability through generating leads for possible sales, follow-up sales activity.
* Generated revenue $80K to $100K in that designated region and achieved within 3 months.
* Responsible for presenting and negotiating with prospective customers; formal proposal writing and business model design; handle the key accounts, corporate and Franchise.
* Evaluating a business and then realizing its full potential, using such tools as marketing, sales, information management and customer service.
* Travel to assigned center as and when required for review.
* Training and assigning tasks to the sales team and monitored the interns.
Education and Qualifications
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, Berkeley, USA2013-present
Strategic Marketing- Social Media Marketing
* KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Bhubaneswar, India2008-2010
MBA- Marketing (Major) and Finance (Minor)
* UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA, Kolkata, India2004-2007
Bachelors of Arts, English