|Registered Since||26 Jun 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Social, Strategy & Operations|
Energetic, creative and ideas rich Chartered Marketer and FCIM. Experienced strategic marketer and consultant - blending and leveraging social media into effective marketing strategies.
• Grew up helping professional services practices with strategic marketing planning and the all important implementation.
• Over the past 9 years have been deeply involved with the digital arena via my own digital marketing and design business, Carvill Creative.
• Passionate about 'online visibility' - ensuring websites and online presences are optimised and effective - leveraging online and social media platforms.
At Carvill Creative services cover:
• marketing consultancy
• strategic marketing planning
• social media consultancy
• social media management
• social media training
• development & creation of tailored social media training courses
• social pr /social communications
• user focused website planning and design
Highly effective marketing consultant with bags of energy.
End to end marketing solutions, from strategic planning through to implementation.
Key passion: Working with businesses to leverage and adapt to being a 'social business'.
Social Media Consultant
• Key focus on 'integrating' online visibility and blending social media channels into the marketing mix.
• Social Media Trainer (Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing).
• Passionate blogger, expertise in leveraging Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube.
• Experienced in professional services marketing.
• Passionate about online consumer behaviour - and the psychology of marketing. It's all about people.
Education and Qualifications
Fellow of Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
MA Strategic Marketing and Business
Blog comments by michelle carvill
- Social media costs businesses $65k a year. Or does it?, 17 Aug 2011
- Brands want in on Google+, 18 Jul 2011