|Job Title||Business Development Director|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||5 May 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, Online Advertising, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management|
Email:Telephone: 0131 4766093
Address: Realise Digital , 142 Commercial Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6LB, United Kingdom
Started in digital content sales selling news and sports feeds for the PA to AOL, Handbag (remember them?) and the tabloids emerging online sites.
Helped launch Ananova, the hot green-haired virtual newsreader and news service, trading content for traffic.
Worked for Orange, figuring out how to give digital services a physical presence so they could be sold in shops.
Switched to agency and lucky to work at two of the best: Technophobia in Sheffield and Realise in Edinburgh, becoming Prince2 qualified along the way.
My main activity is business development, specifically CMS sales, web strategy, online advertising planning and generally advising clients, mostly B2B, on which trends and technologies to take seriously.
Acount Manager at Technophobia
Marketing Manager at Orange Multimedia
Education and Qualifications
Blog comments by Nathan Fulwood
- Doctor Who starring you! The BBC launches awesome new Facebook app, 1 Nov 2013
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign?, 30 May 2013
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto, 29 Apr 2013
- Five signs your business is not ready for social media, 16 Sep 2010
- How Mercedes uses online research communities to build advocacy, 24 May 2010