|Organisation||Channel Digital Limited|
|Member Since||18 Aug 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Web Design, Web Project Management|
Email:Telephone: 01326 567150
Address: Tremough Innovation Centre, Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9DA, United Kingdom
Director of Channel Digital. We specialise in, amongst other services;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay per Click search engine marketing
- Website analytics and intelligence
- Website design and build
Channel team members have worked on websites and search engine marketing projects for some of the UK’s leading brands, including the likes of the Post Office, Argos, GlaxoSmithKline, Direct Line, KPMG and JP Morgan amongst others. We now deliver these skills through Channel, a smaller agency (we're 12 strong) that is cost effective, agile, client focussed and able to continuously adapt to the changing demands of the online landscape, things that we believe larger agencies find increasingly difficult.
Director at Channel Digital
From December 1, 2012 and still in this role.
Sales Director at NetBooster
From October 1, 2009 until December 1, 2012.
Sales Director at Guava
From October 1, 2008 until December 1, 2009.
Business Development Manager at Neutralize
From March 1, 2003 until March 1, 2007.
Education and Qualifications
I've worked in online in general and SEO in particular since 2003, both agency and client side and have worked with all types of client in this time, from SME's through to businesses with some of the largest online marketing campaigns in the UK. I've spoken widely at events including Search Engine Strategies, AdTech, Internet Retailing and Econsultancy events amongst others.
Blog posts and comments by Martin Dinham
- How should publishers respond to link removal requests?, 16 May 2013
- The great firewall of China, 21 Mar 2013
- The rise of (not provided). Is Google making it impossible to measure natural search ?, 4 Feb 2013
- The rise of (not provided). Is Google making it impossible to measure natural search ?, 29 Jan 2013
- The rise of (not provided). Is Google making it impossible to measure natural search ?, 28 Jan 2013
- Content marketing and SEO: how will they evolve in the future?, 22 Jan 2013
- 17 digital marketing and ecommerce trends for 2013 by Econsultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein, 8 Jan 2013