|Job Title||Sr. Copywriter|
|Registered Since||7 Oct 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Lead Generation, Online Copywriting, Community Management, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability|
- I am working as a Senior Copywriter with Wunderman, a WPP Company, since September 2007.
The brands I have worked upon during my tenure include Oberoi, Trident Group of Hotels, Airtel, ING Vyasya, Harvard Business School, Business Octane, Moolchand, Dura-Line, Mail Today and India Today Book Club. I have been actively involved in creating impactful copy while also developing to-market strategies for various businesses as well as new pitches.
- I worked
as a Copywriter at Rai Foundation, the largest network of professional
colleges in India, from March 2007
until August 2007.
- I worked as a Copywriter at Rai Foundation, the largest network of professional colleges in India, from March 2007
The organisation was looking for a new strategy to reach out to their prospective students. Many students of the previous year were not happy with the organisation, as the Institution had recently lost the University status. I suggested that we ride upon the “Success Stories” the organisation had created in the recent past.
I asked them to just pick 5 students who made it big
in their respective fields, from each professional programs they offered. Click
photographs and use them as our Brand ambassadors with the slogan “Real
Success, Real People.” It showed the organisation in a better light and generated
- Did some freelance work with Italics also known as www.ContentwritingIndia.com, New Delhi and TCSAI (www.elance.com), Dwarka as a Freelance Content writer for four and three months respectively.
I worked with Chandigarh Polytechnic for Women Sector 24
Chandigarh, in the Position of Coordinator Mass Communications cum
Manager (Public Relations) from September 2002 until November 2004. My
Role & Responsibilities included:
- Teach the subject of Mass Communications to students
- Manage the preparation of Course Scripts
- Handle all Advertising Campaigns and Promotions
Education and Qualifications
I have successfully completed 12 programs of Wunderman University – an online initiative to improve skills of Wunderman employees. These include – Generating Creative Ideas, Writing to reach the audience, Loyalty Management, Database Marketing, Elements of Marketing Strategy, The process of negotiation, Writing a Marketing Plan, Presenting to succeed, Teamwork and Emotional Intelligence, Building Brand Equity, Building relationships to get results, and Etiquette for Supervisors.