|Member Since||19 Jan 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing|
Email:Telephone: 01252 792 270
Mobile: 07838 101 808
Marketer, writer and course tutor. Background includes senior marketing roles for Microsoft, Systems Designers and EDS. Writes for a variety of publications including Total Telecom and New Media Age and for companies such as British Telecom and Tata Consultancy Services.
Richard is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and designs and delivers a range of courses from Effective Business English to Proposal Writing.
Provides training in Effective Business English, Report Writing, Proposal Writing, Offline Marketing and Presentation Skills.
Marketing Director at Ragtime Limited
From January 1, 2000 until December 1, 2007.
Marketing Director at SkillMatcher Limited
From March 1, 1995 until December 1, 1999.
General Manager - Corporate Training Centre at Digital Equipment Company
From January 1, 1992 until August 1, 1995.
Blog posts and comments by Richard Walker
- How offline marketing boosts online effect by 40%, 28 Nov 2011
- How offline marketing boosts online effect by 40%, 28 Sep 2010
- The transformation of brand marketing, 14 May 2010
- How offline marketing boosts online effect by 40%, 12 Feb 2010
- How offline marketing boosts online effect by 40%, 11 Feb 2010