|Name||Saleem Azad Bellary|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager - Sales & Marketing|
|Registered Since||15 Nov 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Ecommerce, Social, Strategy & Operations, Customer Experience|
I have 6 years of experience in marketing, sales roles across industries. I have completed MBA in Marketing & Systems specialization and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications.
Career Objective: To execute my skills acquired from my rich experience and academic qualifications to any given problem for achievingorganization goals andto build a long-term career in management consulting.
Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Market Research, Proposal Writing, Content Development, Bid Management, RFP, Tenders, CRM, Business Strategy & Planning, Social Media.
Industry / Sectoral Exposure:
Market Research, eCommerce, IT, Travel & Transportation, Urban Planning & GIS, Enterprise, SME, Government & Public Sectors
My Competitive Advantage
· Result oriented, entrepreneurial mindset & outstanding organizing skills
· Effective communication skills (Both written & verbal)
· Excellent market analysis & intelligence skills with ability to conceptualize solutions out of fuzzy data or customer interactions.
· Ability to work and influence cross-functional team cutting across geography, culture & management level.
Education and Qualifications
Company 1: CyberMedia Research Ltd (CMR)
Designation Assistant Manager – Sales & Marketing
Duration Sept 2011 to Till Date
I’m involved in a consultative sales role for CMR’s market research, advisory, consulting and Go-to-Market (GTM) services. As an additional responsibility, I have to drive the new business initiatives telecom & energy practices in South & West India. I’ve to ensure that the sales operating plan is achieved and accordingly involve in the consultative sales for CMR’s services. This encompasses the following specific tasks:
· Marketing: Implementing the marketing programs, generating leads through social media & cold calling, referral, email campaigns. Updating marketing collaterals, presentations, developing new product offerings.
· Client Management: Routine calls for understanding briefs from clients, clarifying doubts, agreeing on scope of work and managing client expectations to ensure complete satisfaction and account management
· Proposal:Developing competent proposals matching clients requirement to existing offering of CMR
· Sales Activities: : prospecting new accounts, developing & maintaining client rapport in existing accounts, identifying client’s requirement, proposal submission, negotiation, signing orders, achieving sales targets, ensuring the deliverables to customers.
· Project Management: Resolving clients’ problems & issues during project execution with research team’s support
· Post Sales Activities: Payment & client feedback collection
· Sales Process:
· Driving operational initiatives like database creation and review, account mapping activities.
· Ensuring adherence to defined sales processes and maintaining the documentation related to
· Maintaining of CRM, management review process forms related to quality management system.
· Instrumental in creating 2 new business accounts for company in less than a year’s time.
· Played a significant role in modifying & revamping CMR’s corporate presentation.
Company 2: Groupe SCE India Pvt. Ltd.
Designation Assistant - Business Development
Duration April 2009 to May 2011
· Managing the overall presales, RFP process including short-listing RFPs, responding to Requests for Information, Request for Proposal, and Request for Quotation etc, proposal submission & follow-up.
· Short-listing partners to form consortiums & / or Joint Venture for bidding projects.
· Coordinating between Client, SMEs (Internal as well as external) and Business Partners across disparate geographies & time zones.
· Actively involving in proposal elaboration, client presentations and business development activities
· Account management, planning, organizing and establishing priorities to manage multiple projects.
· Handling Govt. accounts to maintain smooth flow of project by coordinating with technical team, consultants / SMEs & partners.
· To organize, store and manage all data & information used during the RFP process in a standardize manner.
· Provide structured and logical presentation of analysis, interpretations and point of views to concerned Department Heads, Project Heads and SME’s engaged.
· Introduce originality of thought, innovative ideas, suggestion during analysis and interpretation of proposals
· Updating CRM, manage sales pipeline and track their progress status.
· Perform ad-hoc secondary research assignments & highlight emerging industry trends
· Create mailer campaigns to reach out new prospects &/or to shortlist companies for sub contracting or outsourcing of existing work.
· Creating database of industry players or competitors or prospective customers through secondary research.
· Nominated as ISO representative for Business Development Department, an appreciation to my excellent documentation & organizing skills.
· Drafted more than 100 proposals for providing custom development solutions, which includes 4 winning techno-commercial proposals & 2 empanelment applications.
· Played an instrumental role in short listing of Outsourcing Partners for first Photogrammetry campaign
Company 3: Radiant Info Systems Ltd.
Designation Executive - Business Development
Duration March 2007 to April 2009.
· Engage with prospective clients to understand and scope their requirements and deliver need based business solution
· Managing the overall sales process for Online ticketing ventures which included Database Generation, Cold Calling, Generation & Qualifying Leads, Meeting Decision Makers, Delivering Presentations on our offerings, coordinate demonstrations, deal negotiation through signing the orders.