|Job Title||Online Search Director|
|Registered Since||16 Dec 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics|
To manage and implement broad digital excellence; thus delivering outstanding, visionary results with ROI.
Key Experience Summary
· Created and implemented a number of online marketing strategies.
· Worked with Facebook applications, virtual currency and widgets/gifts, plus used games as ads in new and exciting ways.
· Acquired a number high profile partners such as: MSN, Yahoo, AOL and AltaVista to drive high volume and relevant traffic, this involved all negotiations and placement and an implicit knowledge of performance based marketing and integration.
· Full understanding of search and undertook the Google GAP training and examination.
· Management of all digital marketing activities using a variety of methods:
SEM - (Google/MSN/Yahoo), PPC, PPL, PPS, SEO, CPA, CPC, CPS, affiliate and email marketing.
· Increased advertising revenue through partnerships with various digital environments; I understand critical linkages that translate directly to performance and revenue.
· Presented agency, technology supplier, internal reviews, and business case meetings.
· Reviewed site architecture, navigation, POS/Basket, registration, ad placement, content and consumer experience variables.
· Used wireframes, sitemaps and IA documentation.
· Extensive use of technology platforms to deliver, online advertising, emails, content (SEO), research and reports on digital activity, ROI, sales increase, revenue and other intelligent insightful information.
· Affiliate marketing, I have worked with Tradedoubler and Commission Junction.
· Product development related to revenue: subscription processes, sign up and registration processes.
· Recruit, manage and motivate team members at senior and junior level.
· Budget control and roll out.
Currently, I am contracting for a US internet advertising and marketing company. Over the last two years I’ve contracted for some unique companies and brands, in varied roles to gain exposure to social media/gaming/charity and lastly gained a deeper understanding of search.
Education and Qualifications
§ Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - Post Graduate Diploma, Marketing
§ Media Techniques BTEC Diploma (inc: radio, journalism and public relations)
§ Business and Finance BTEC Diploma
§ 2 A’ levels: Photography and Communication
§ 10 O' levels: including: Maths, English, Sociology, History and Photography
§ Various Digital workshops organised via Econsultancy – (CPD)
§ Ongoing training in affiliate, ad serving and research/analytics technologies (CPD)
§ Google – GAP training – the most up to date version – 2010 – GAP qualified
§ Dealing with the Media and Press - seminar (2 days)
§ Winning new business - (1 week)
§ Languages: Currently learning Portuguese – both spending time there and through a language learning program.