|Job Title||Digital Consultant|
|Registered Since||23 Oct 2006|
|Areas of Expertise||Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, Community Management, Strategy & Operations, Web Design|
|Contact Details||Address: The Pump House, Forstal Road, AYLESFORD, Kent, ME20 7AH, United Kingdom|
Established in 1999 and with an in-house team of full-time digital experts, Red Ant is a digital strategy agency delivering return on investment solutions to meet business objectives and campaign aims. Using a four-stage approach – planning, creating, actualising and evaluating – Red Ant develops digital strategies which enable clients to listen to customers, talk to potential clients, engage with relevant audiences and increase revenue opportunities at every stage.
Red Ant has authored a series of major whitepapers which have attracted worldwide interest, including Planning and Managing a Digital Strategy and Going Mobile - a How-to Guide, which are available for download free of charge.
Forum posts by Gemma Mahoney
- Viral Agencies, 11 Jun 2010
- Agency that specialises in creating kids websites, 13 Apr 2010
- Site Technical and Structure Review, 4 Dec 2009
- SEO Consultant: Looking for recommendations, 2 Oct 2009
- Facebook Page - in multiple languages?, 14 Sep 2009
- Most visible (by Google) UK Blog Site?, 14 Sep 2009
- Copywriting for SEO, 30 Jul 2009
- Google manual submissions, 1 Oct 2008