|Job Title||Digital Customer Experience & Sales Optimisation Manager|
|Registered Since||25 Jul 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Online Copywriting, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
I am a reliable, professional and conscientious Manager with 8+ years of digital experience and a real passion for providing great user/customer experience, whilst maximising returns for business through acquisition. I'm organised, efficient and adapt at turning innovation into practical solutions.
In my current role of Digital Customer Experience & Sales Optimisation Manager the following are just some of my achievements...
• Developed and implemented multi-variant and A/B testing strategies. Results through; 3 party usability testing, optimising page content and re-engineering online journeys include 8%+ increase in leads, 13%+ increase in application started and 19%+ increase in the number submitted
• Delivered 100%+ uplift in the number of Business Accounts opened per week opened per week (was 120 per week, now averaging 260) by building enhanced usability into the online application
• Have achieved continuous page 1 ranking in Google for ‘business account’ related SEO terms by understanding trends and competition and optimising accordingly
• Have increased onsite visits to lower level pages by 300%+ through online journey optimisation following data analysis and enhanced step conversion rates
• Reduced application drop-off by 38% through improved online workflows and offline process enhancements
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more on 07825 648170.
Digital Customer Experience & Sales Optimisation Manager at HSBC
From August 1, 2006 and still in this role.
Education and Qualifications
Eastleigh College of Further Education- B/TEC
Wildern School, Hedge End, Southampton - 9 GCEs, 6 CSEs