|Job Title||Freelance SEO|
|Organisation||Morgan Online Marketing|
|Registered Since||4 May 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Strategy & Operations|
Welsh SEO with 4-5 years experience, having worked both agency side and client side, the latter for a well-known UK financial company. Now freelancing. Obsessed with SEO (particularly keyword research and link building) and PPC advertising.
Freelance SEO at Morgan Online Marketing
From May 7, 2013 and still in this role.
SEO Strategist at Box UK
From July 9, 2012 until May 3, 2013.
Senior SEO Account Manager at Liberty Marketing Ltd
From February 14, 2011 until June 29, 2012.
Digital Marketing Executive at Confused.com
From September 13, 2010 until January 4, 2011.
Online Marketing & SEO Specialist at Liberty Marketing Ltd
From January 5, 2009 until September 10, 2010.
Education and Qualifications
CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing - since November 2012.
Blog comments by Steve Morgan
- Do Twitter images really increase engagement?, 8 Sep 2013
- Where should SEO sit within a business?, 13 Jul 2013
- How to spot a bad backlink, 16 Apr 2013
- Five examples of local PPC best practice, 26 Mar 2013
- Seven quick tips for anchor text links in 2013 , 16 Jan 2013
- EU cookie law: ICO has received just 550 complaints, 19 Dec 2012
- Eight online shopping behaviour traits of men, 20 Nov 2012
- Amazon uses homepage to diss iPad mini, 30 Oct 2012
- Five ways to prevent your employees being poached, 20 Aug 2012
- Social media: where no good deed goes unnoticed, 17 Aug 2012