|Organisation||Darwin Ecosystem LLC|
|Member Since||21 Oct 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Social Media, Web Analytics|
Involved in social networking and collaborative knowledge computing and services for fortune 500 companies since 1988, I continue to apply my experience in different sectors and industries by creating and implementing new approaches and WEB 2.0 technologies.
My current work and research is focused on applying chaos theory to information consumption through awareness and discovery improvement.
• Product innovation, design and management
• Social Network business development
• Process innovation, knowledge and transformation management
• e-Collaboration Solution Event speaker
• Product/Solution strategy and marketing
• New Technology Research
• Healthcare System Interoperability
• Bilingual - French and English
Education and Qualifications
Education in: Social Sciences and Information Technologies
Experiences: IBM, Lotus Development Corporation, Price Watherhouse, in research, development, marketing and professional services since 1988.