|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Full Service)|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, E-commerce, Social Media, Web Design, eCRM|
15 Leighton Place
|Number of Staff||31-60|
|Date Established||5th April 2004|
Biglight is a Specialist Ecommerce Agency that helps retailers such as ASDA, French Connection, George, New Look, River Island, UGG Australia, Radley, Uniqlo and White Stuff achieve their ecommerce ambitions.
Our services include:
- Ecommerce strategy, ecommerce consultancy, supplier selection, project management, website testing
- International development, international ecommerce consulting, international marketing
- Online Marketing including; affiliate marketing, search marketing & social media
- Email marketing including data analysis, customer insight, segmentation and eCRM.
- Creative design: site design, banners, html emails.
- Photography, including product, lifestyle and campaign photography
- Business optimisation including; usability testing & web analytics
- Trading support including; planning, merchandising, content management, analysis & reporting
- Fully outsourced ecommerce trading.
We come from an online retailing background & we don't sell ecommerce solutions, so everything we say & do is based on experience and we're passionately impartial.
We've helped create, improve, market and trade more online fashion businesses than anyone else.
Arcadia, ASDA, Aurum, Ben Sherman, Blacks, Boots, Bowers & Wilkins, Fat Face, French Connection, George.com, Hallett Retail, Harvey Nichols, Harveys Furniture, Home Retail Group, Hunter Boot, Joules Clothing, Kingfisher, Monsoon Accessorize, Mothercare, New Look, Nike, Office Shoes, Penhaligon's, Radley, River Island, PC World, Specsavers, Superdrug, The Works, UGG Australia, Uniqlo, Urban Outfitters, and White Stuff
Blog comments by Biglight
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas, Melvin Simpson, 4 Jun 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks