|Company / Organisation Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC)|
|Industry Focus||Retail, Technology|
24 Greville Street
|Number of Staff||151-500|
|Date Established||10th November 2005|
Search Laboratory is an award winning specialist Search Marketing Agency offering expert SEO, PPC and Landing Page advice, design, testing and ongoing management in multiple languages. We take a highly analytical approach, employing trained maths graduates for paid search, and using our own unique in house developed decision support and bid management tools.
The management team has a strong history in translation services, giving us a unique ability to offer services in multiple languages and having a deep understanding of website translation issues and integrating these with search.
Why Clients choose us:
Ask for a demo of our bespoke PPC management tool, BidLab. It is much more advanced than anything else on the market, and targets maximization of profit for our clients.
Our staff are maths trained graduates. They know how to interpret data properly and act on the results to optimize your campaign.
You get direct access to the account managers that run the PPC and SEO campaigns. You do not have to deal through a client manager because we know how frustrating this can be.
We are experts in the build and management of multilingual SEO and PPC campaigns, as well as landing page localization and testing. Ask to see our multilingual processes and success stories.
Our values can be read here:
River Island, Ted Baker, Destionolgy, ASOS.com, HSS Hire, Sony, Plusnet, BT, Barcelo Hotels, Civica Services, Voga.com, Jacques Vert Plc, VW, Skoda, Fuji, Norton Finance, Barbour, Matches Fashion, Kaplan Language Schools, Norgren, Barcelo Hotels, MandMDirect.com, Freeconferencecall.com, The Production Room, Pearson Education, Vistaprint, Tombola - The UK biggest Bingo site, Pearson Education, Reed Business - RBi, Novell, Co-op Travel, LifeSize - Logitech, Bwin.com, Iris Business Software, eShores, Phoenix Software, QA Training, Video Arts, TRW Automotive, Instant Offices, Quantiv, Mobile Phone Xchange, Mobal, Nimlok, and Marler Haley
Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for 2012 -
Ranked Number 10
Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for 2013 - Rnaked Number 57
Best Business Awards - Best Employer
National Business Awards - 2012 & 2013
Econsultancy Innovation Award for PPC - Finalist 2009
Research featuring Search Laboratory
- PPC Bid Management Technology Buyer's Guide 2012 , 7 Aug 2012
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide, 30 May 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer's Guide 2012, 16 Mar 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2011, 7 Jan 2011
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2010, 25 Nov 2010
- PPC Bid Management Technology Buyer's Guide 2010, 1 Aug 2010
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 8 Oct 2009
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 18 Aug 2009
Supplier Showcases Search Laboratory has presented at
- Search & Bid Management Tools Supplier Showcase, 24 Mar 2009
- Integrated Search Marketing Supplier Showcase, 17 Apr 2008
Events Search Laboratory has sponsored
Blog posts and comments by Search Laboratory
- Tablet and mobile drive bumper Cyber Monday for online fashion retailers , Jimmy McCann, 4 Dec 2013
- Six advanced ad text testing considerations, Pete Whitmarsh, 17 Oct 2013
- SEO is D.E.A.D., John Readman, 15 Oct 2013
- B2B SEO demystified: a content marketing case study, John Readman, 10 Oct 2013
- Russia: a land of ecommerce opportunities , Ian Harris, 7 Oct 2013
- The worst content marketer in the world?, Clare DeTamble, 23 Aug 2013
- Has Google really just killed the PR industry?, Freia Muehlenbein, 13 Aug 2013
- Springsteen shows why it's positive to be negative with your PPC, Pete Whitmarsh, 7 Aug 2013
- Springsteen shows why it's positive to be negative with your PPC, Pete Whitmarsh, 6 Aug 2013
- 15 tips for making your product images work harder, Paul Shearing, 1 Aug 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks