|Date||19th November 2012 (9:00am – 5:30pm)|
|Venue||Australian Technology Park, Sydney, Australia|
About the event
A roadmap for B2B marketers.
It’s a hugely exciting time to be a marketer in business-to-business and ‘considered purchase’ markets. New tools, technologies and tactics are transforming the way marketers engage with their prospects and ultimately turn these engagements into revenue. It’s all about practical advice on how to drive new business and what ‘good’ looks like.
And it’s supported by a new generation of marketing tools and technologies, including:
Marketing Automation • Lead Nurturing • Campaign Management • Email marketing. Analytics • Revenue Performance Management • Web Personalization • Marketing Resource Management • Data Management • Real-time Prospect Identification • Web and Video Marketing Platforms…
It’s all about the new strategies, tactics and technologies that generate and nurture leads over time, then convert them into trackable and measurable revenue.
- A one-day conference for senior sales & marketing strategists in all B2B and considered purchase markets.
- Combining ‘big picture’ vision with practical advice from front-line revenue marketers plus quick tours and deep dives into the latest marketing automation and lead management software & services.
- From Econsultancy – the world’s leading digital marketing community, independent publisher, event organiser and training company - and National Media.
Four content-rich streams, featuring top speakers and case studies.
Who should attend?
FUNNEL Australia will play host to 400+ of Australia's most senior marketing and sales strategists in:
- Every B2B market - IT, telecom, business services, property, publishing, manufacturing, high-tech – any business that sells to other businesses.
- All ‘considered purchase’ markets - Insurance, banking, media, sport, government, the arts – any organisation that needs to move people one step at a time.
Australian Technology Park
CityRail operates frequent train services between Redfern Station (adjacent to the Australian Technology Park) and other major Sydney stations including Central, Town Hall, Wynyard and Circular Quay.
Exit via Platform 10 at Redfern Station.
Walk past the WaterTower apartment block and follow the walkway through to the Australian Technology Park.
Pedestrian access to the Locomotive Workshops are through Bays 1, 4 and 8.
There are frequent bus services to the Australian Technology Park from the city and Sydney's domestic and international airport.
The bus stop closest to the Australian Technology Park is on the corner of Boundary and Regent Street.
Cycle facilities are located throughout ATP.
Bike racks are located in Bay 4, Bay 16, 8 Central Ave and the Biomedical Building.
The entrance to the Australian Technology Park car park is from Henderson Road, Eveleigh.
A Pay and Walk ticketing system has been installed for your convenience.
Collect a ticket from the boom gate and drive through to the car park located on ground floor of 8 Central Avenue (Media City Building).
Event / Visitor car parking is available at 8 Central Ave (Media City Building).
Collect a ticket from the boom gate and drive through to the Car Park, located at Ground Floor, 8 Central Ave.
Parking can be paid at either the pay station near the lift or at the boom gate with a credit card.
Pay Stations are also located in Bay 4 and Bay 8 of the Locomotive Workshop.
First half hour $6.00
½-1 hour $12.00
1-3 hours $20.00
3+ hours $30.00 (Max daily rate)
Lost Tickets $30.00
Please note Pay Stations accept $20, $10, $5 notes and $2, $1, 50c, 20c, 10c coins and payment by credit card.
Pay stations are located at:
- 8 Central Avenue at the rear lift
- Outside the Biodmedical Building
- Bay 4 Atrium (inside the Locomotive Workshops)
- Bay 8 Atrium (inside the Locomotive Workshops)
To gain access to the disabled parking area, please contact the security office on 9209 4666 or advise security at the boom gate when you first enter the Park.
The entrance to the Australian Technology Park for taxis, deliveries and coaches is from the corner of Garden and Boundary Street.
$695 per delegate including access to all sessions, lunch, refreshments and event guide.