|Date||3rd December 2009 (2:00pm – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||76 Portland Place, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 3 hours|
About the event
Econsultancy will be moderating this roundtable on the topic of Measuring and monitoring your online/offline recruitment effectiveness.
Attendees will be those responsible for the effectiveness of recruitment campaigns through their corporate website and associated jobs board sections.
We'll be discussing and sharing insights on the following:
- How are you measuring effectiveness online and offline?
- Are you measuring offline contact that may be driven by online?
- What channels are most effective for you?
- What KPIs and Benchmarks are you using?
- What trends and developments are you seeing in recruitment advertising?
- How is Social media fitting into your recruitment advertising efforts?
- Do you provide a jobs board/recruitment data capture section on your corporate site?
- Do you have third parties providing offline tracking data for you?
Please note: THIS IS A CLIENT-SIDE ONLY EVENT
Who should attend?
Attendees should be those responsible for the effectiveness of recruitment advertising or jobs boards for their company website.
For additional information please contact peter.abraham @ econsultancy.com