|Date||22nd October 2009 (8:30am – 10:15am)|
|Venue||BSG House, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
About the event
Search Engine Optimization has fast become one of the most important priorities for businesses operating on the web. It is no longer seen as an IT led initiative but is firmly a marketing, ecommerce and business priority that touches every stage of a site’s life cycle.
It’s also a complex process with multiple stakeholders and it’s not always easy to achieve and measure success.
Key issues facing clients:
- How should I approach SEO, should it be integrated with the site, with paid search, with the editorial teams?
- What happens if I can’t make technology changes to the site – does this mean I can’t use SEO to increase my traffic?
- What sort of keywords should I focus on?
- What sort of support can I expect from my SEO agency – which bits do they do and which bits should I do in house?
- Can I change and evolve the approach or do I need to wait 6 months to determine if it’s working?
- How will I measure the business benefit from running this?
- Is SEO just focused on the web, what other areas should I be thinking about?
This session takes a look at how quickly the landscape has evolved from both a technology and consumer point of view and the effect of this on creating successful SEO strategies.
We explore the challenges above and provide insight in to best practice techniques for generating successful results:
In this session you will learn:
- Creating a strategy for SEO – where to start, keyword strategies, integration with paid search
- Onsite and offsite optimization – how to get the most from SEO for your business
- Creating content to serve your audience’s needs
- How to make it accessible
- Eliminating potential threats to your rankings
- SEO beyond the internet
- Measuring success from SEO
- Setting KPIs
- Reporting and analyzing results
- What’s next - key opportunities for 2010
- Social Media
£99 + VAT
0207 269 1470