Valtech and EPiServer are hosting a one day event which will provide insights and practical frameworks you need to develop a winning customer experience strategy. It will be on the 19th September in the Covent Garden Hotel, register here: http://bit.ly/Q05K8P
The event will provide insights into the key considerations and new technologies that can make or break the successful execution of your organisations digital strategy.
Today customer experience relates directly to a company's financial performance and honing the user journey is a priority for any digital leader. Customers now expect a personalised and seamless experience when they move from one channel or context to another, at each stage of their journey. Delivering customer experience across multiple channels requires digital leaders to breakdown platform silos and use available marketing technology to optimise returns.
Topics will include:
* Challenges in the 'multi-multi’ world
* Practical advice on how to achieve great user experience
* Hands-on case studies of successful digital projects
* Customer engagement in a mobile context
* Social by design and Facebook commerce
* Optimisation focused sessions - responsive design and web personalisation
The exclusive event is, due to limited space, by invitation-only. However, please register your interest here and we will be in touch to confirm a place.
To register, click here: http://bit.ly/Q05K8P
Published on: 12:15PM on 5th September 2012