E-consultancy, the internet marketing group, has teamed up with Lemon Foundation to launch Lemon Studios, a new London-based managed office environment for digital professionals.
Lemon Studios (http://www.lemonstudioslondon.com/) is a 4,400 sq ft office space across a whole floor of a Grade II listed building, located in the heart of Clerkenwell, London.
Lemon Studios has three unique selling points:
1. Very affordable - £425 pcm per desk all inclusive (20% below market rate)
2. Very flexible – minimum commitment is just 2 months
3. Great for business – get referrals, share knowledge, pool resources with your co-tenants
Avoiding the sterile office for rent model, Lemon Studios is creating a digital ecosystem, offering tenants access to a ready-made digital network.
Desks for hire will be leased to small agencies, consultancies, smaller dotcoms, technical teams, freelance copywriters, designers, SEO consultants, advertising creatives, usability experts and so on – anyone working professionally within online marketing and e-commerce.
This blend of skills and knowledge will allow tenants to accelerate business development, with a wide range of digital services available on-demand from co-tenants. Collaboration and referrals between tenants will be a natural by-product of this creative, entrepreneurial environment.
This exclusive digital community will help small agencies, service providers, dotcoms and digital freelancers win business, share knowledge and contacts. It is perfect for start-ups or bedroom-based contractors looking to expand their horizons and have an office base in an outstanding location.
A well-defined blend of occupants has been targeted – do you fit the bill?
The kinds of companies that we are looking for include:
• Online creative & designer individuals & teams
• Online marketing teams & agencies within search, affiliate, online advertising
• Internet production technical & strategic individuals & teams
• Interactive advertising publishers, sales houses, producers
• Online marketing solution providers
• Usability and Accessibility experts
• Online consultants, researchers & publishers
• Online brand & PR consultants
• Dotcoms and online businesses
Summary benefits of Lemon Studios:
• Low rent of £425 per desk per month (20% below the market rate).
• No long-term commitment – minimal notice/rental period of 2 months.
• Includes broadband / wireless connectivity, free telephone services etc.
• Ready-made network – digital services on demand.
• Entrepreneurial and highly-creative environment.
• Perfectly situated between the City and the West End.
• Meeting rooms, 24hr access, kitchen facilities, security (2nd floor).
• Cool lounge area, working environment and free beer on Fridays.
Desks can be rented on short-term leases and both E-consultancy and Lemon Foundation will both operate from Lemon Studios when it launches later this month.
E-consultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein commented: “We already have an extensive online community of over 30,000 digital professionals. Lemon Studios is an exciting extension of this community providing a hybrid of office space and offline digital network. There is a very healthy demand for digital services from clients and agencies, looking to outsource, so creating an office environment that supports collaborative business development is highly appropriate. We look forward to meeting our co-tenants.”
E-consultancy is the UK’s leading online publisher of best practice internet marketing reports, research and how-to guides. It also publishes buyer’s guides and has a directory of 100,000+ third party internet marketing white papers.
Since moving to a paid-content model in 2003 E-consultancy has amassed thousands of paying subscribers, around 30,000 registered users and 115,000 unique users sessions per month. Its weekly newsletter is sent to 21,500 users. Subscribers pay from £99 per year to access the exclusive and highly practical content, which helps internet marketers get the most out of their websites.
E-consultancy has around 70 events lined up for 2005, including roundtables and monthly ‘Supplier Showcases’, where six suppliers pitch to an audience of pre-qualified buyers (typically between 100-200) in a Central London venue. E-consultancy also provides a range of in-house training programmes, such as seminars and workshops.
E-consultancy also offers a range of web consultancy services to companies including major FTSE100 brands and small start-ups, including market and competitor research, website optimisation, customer journey analysis and strategic planning
Published on: 12:00AM on 10th March 2005