Maxymiser, the global expert in testing, personalization and cross channel optimization, is holding its bi-annual Customer Success Symposium on Thursday 18th April 2013 at The May Fair Hotel, Central London.
The event will play host to numerous Maxymiser customers including easyJet, The Telegraph, Travelodge, notonthehighstreet.com, Rank Interactive and Tele2 who will be presenting their experiences and insights on Customer Experience Optimization. In addition, Maxymiser will be presenting its view on the future direction of the online customer experience and how to get beyond onsite experimentation.
The presentations will give delegates an in-depth insight into some of the issues facing online retailers, travel companies, media organizations, gaming providers and indeed any customer-centric organization with an online strategy. Practical examples will demonstrate how optimizing the customer experience through multivariate testing, segmentation and personalization can help drive increased conversion rates, revenue and loyalty by measuring visitor engagement and using that knowledge and insight to personalize and optimize every online experience across all digital channels.
• Opening keynote presentation by James Millett, Head of Digital, easyJet
• ‘How testing in Media increases online Customer Engagement’ by Julian Sambles, Digital Product Director, The Telegraph
• ‘How testing has helped increase Travelodge’s look to book ratio and promote the uptake of ancillary products,’ by Brad Poole, eCommerce Manager, Travelodge
• ‘How Testing & Personalization delivers Sales and influences e-commerce decision making’, by Dave Thomson, Head of Product Development, notonthehighstreet.com
• ‘Beyond onsite Experimentation’ by Nick Nottle, Head of Client Services, Maxymiser
• ‘Successful Testing across multi-country, multi-language websites by Emilija Vilkyte, European Web Manager, Tele2
Nick Keating, VP EMEA, Maxymiser, comments, “Our customer success symposia are highly insightful, practical experiences for delegates, whether they are existing customers or prospects interested in learning more about optimizing the online customer experience across all digital channels. For this symposium, we are operating two presentation tracks to allow those organizations that are more advanced in their optimization strategies to have more in depth discussions, while also sharing the basics principles behind optimization with companies new to it.”
Simon Spencelayh, Head of Ecommerce, Mothercare, adds, “Hearing other organizations talk about their success with MVT and what types of tests were implemented made the entire session really valuable. Understanding how MVT has played an important role in optimizing the customer experience of retailers' websites made our decision to invest in the technology and Maxymiser all that easier."
Nick Keating concludes, “To be a successful online business today requires a strategy that truly puts the customer at the center of the online experience; this symposium will help businesses understand how to achieve that. In addition, the event provides a number of networking opportunities where delegates have the chance to talk to fellow digital marketing professionals as well as ask questions of the speakers and experts about the topics discussed.”
To register for your place to attend or to view the full agenda please visit the Maxymiser website.
Published on: 2:14PM on 21st March 2013