No reports yet.
Supplier Showcase Presentations
Coming in at over 300 pages in length and almost 120,000 words long, Econsultancy's newly-updated Paid Search Marketing (PPC) Best Practice Guide covers everything you need to know about paid search advertising. The guide will help beginners and experts to plan, create, launch and optimise paid search campaigns and maximise their return on investment. This guide has been thoroughly updated to include best practice around mobile paid search, integrating paid search with other channels (including offline), and takes into account Google's new Enhanced Campaigns function.
Latest Blog Posts
- Tapping into the minds of your audience: The psychology of social media 22 May
- Mobile is almost as popular as desktop for travel research: report 22 May
- A day in the life of UNICEF UK's Head of Digital Engagement 22 May
- 15 ways to optimise your evergreen content strategy 22 May
- Security and fraud concerns are biggest barriers to mobile payment adoption 22 May
- Is your organisation web-compatible? 22 May