|Date||9:00am 23rd September – 5:00pm 24th September 2013|
|Venue||Hotel Holiday Inn Glenmarie, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Trainers||Eu Gene Ang and Richard Wong|
About the course
UK's most popular social media marketing introduction course is now in Malaysia!
A 2-day complete course that introduces you to the power of social media marketing & online PR, with real-life international and local case studies. This is a great place to start understanding the impact of social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube on your business and how to take advantage of these opportunities for your business.
This popular 2-day course looks at the effects of social media on marketing communications and PR. Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and online PR. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and role plays.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your overall business objectives
- Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies for online reputation management
- Apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
- Measure success of your social media activity
FREE 1 year Silver Membership (WORTH USD495 or RM1,500) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Silver Membership (USD495/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This 2-day course covers:
Setting the stage
- The social media landscape
- Positive and negative case studies
The case for social media
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
Social media channels
- Major channels like Facebook and Twitter
- Growing channels like Google+ and geo-location
- Other channels like photosharing and mobile apps
The development process
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Tips for social media management - do's and don'ts
The case for B2B companies
- How B2B companies are leveraging on social media
- Closed social media groups
The case for small businesses
- How do I start?
- How do I maintain and continue the engagement?
Social media measurement
- The ROI in Social Media Marketing
- Tools and Dashboards
- Link between social media and PR
- Reputation and crisis management
Eu Gene Ang
Founder and Principal Trainer, Click Academy Asia
Eu Gene Ang founded and managed a highly regarded regional digital agency based in Singapore which was a finalist in Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency of the Year 2011 award in Singapore. He provides digital marketing consulting and training to global clients like Siemens, Fujitsu, Estee Lauder, Sennheiser, Samsung, Bausch & Lomb, and regional firms like Digi, Marie France, Kurnia, Lunch Actually, OCBC, Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Technological University among others.
Prior to this, Eu Gene has spent 15 years in marketing and sales in top global firms like 3M, FedEx and DHL. Eu Gene is a Qualified Google AdWords individual and Certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing and Top SEO Placement awarded by Search Engine Workshops. Eu Gene specializes in digital strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and analytics, and holds a Master In Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, from the Nanyang Technological University, and Bachelor in Business Administration (Marketing), BBA (1st Class Honours) from the National University of Singapore.
Hotel Holiday Inn Glenmarie
For any queries please contact Lynn on +603 7803 6191 or at