Econsultancy created the first ever UK MSc in Digital Marketing Communications in 2006 and we’re always updating the programme to match current best practice.
Now recognised as the premier Masters degree in the industry, this post-graduate programme has an impressive success rate in building brilliant careers for senior strategists.
Our MSc in Digital Marketing Communications is accredited by the Manchester Metropolitan University, giving you the best of both worlds – academic rigour combined with practical, up-to-date industry expertise.
Who should consider this MSc?
The MSc continues to attract marketers and professionals from a range of industries, both agencies and brands.
Recent MSc delegates come from a range of agency, vendor and client-side organisations including COI, Redeye, Expedia, Santander, RCI Europe, Brother International, Agency.com, Bodleian Libraries Oxford, World Duty Free, ExactTarget and even Econsultancy!
The course attracts professionals at all levels, from two to ten years’ experience. They’re united by a desire to expand, deepen and consolidate their professional credentials and to accelerate their careers.
What you'll learn
You'll learn how to be a better, more strategic digital marketer. Modules include:
- Strategy and Planning for Digital Development
- Monitoring, Measurement & Management
- Customer Acquisition and Conversion
- Customer Management and Retention
- Developing Professional Practice
The course is undertaken via part time study, making it the ideal choice for professionals in employment with more than two years' experience who want a qualifications which fits around their current work commitment. This option offers flexible study for the certificate, diploma or full MSc, a year at a time.
Candidates should consider that they need roughly 12 hours per week available to set aside for study and the ability to take up to 14 days per year out of the office to attend face to face training and tutorials.
Course duration: 32 months
Cost for the full MSc: £9450 + VAT
Supporting you in your studies
Undertaking the MSc is a serious commitment; you’ll be expected to put in the hours, contribute in class and in online forums and consistently complete your coursework.
To support you in this, you’ll receive access to excellent resources from Econsultancy and MMU designed to help you with your studies and professional development throughout the life of your course:
- Up to seven days of practitioner-led Econsultancy training per year, specifically developed to meet the needs of the course and constantly updated to reflect industry developments - worth $10,550 across the life of the course
- Provision of all textbooks and access to MMU's electronic resources and university libraries nationwide
- Full support from your tutors via our online learning environment
- Econsultancy membership for the life of your course, giving you access to all our reports and research worth $445 per annum
- Fantastic networking opportunities with course alumni and current delegates, as well as access to Econsultancy and MMU's industry networks
- Free access to many Econsultancy events (including our nationwide innovation briefings) and offers from partners (in particular, InternetRetailing Magazine)
- 50% off five days of Econsultancy training per year, for you and your colleagues worth $1,884
- A dedicated Econsultancy account manager to help with all enquiries on the MSc and the rest of our services
If you are interested in applying, please contact us via email@example.com or calling +44 (0)20 7269 1470.