This infographic from Domo contains some mindblowing stats about the sheer volume of data generated by the web.
How much data is generated every minute? [infographic]
The Managing & Measuring Social infographic shows what companies are using social for, how well they understand social ROI and what the barriers are to harnessing social data. The data in the infographic is taken from the sixth Econsultancy / Adobe Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing.
This report written by Econsultancy MSc Digital Marketing Communications graduate Mark McGee is based on the findings from his dissertation titled 'The Presentation Style of Web Analytics Data and Decision-Making'. The report tests the hypothesis that an infoposter (infographic) would have a detrimental effect on decision-making ability and quality. The findings of the research implied that there was no discernible difference in the ability of digital marketing professionals to make a decision using either raw data in a tabular format or as an infoposter.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 153 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 26 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 16 comments