It shows how Google Analytics Assisted Conversions can be used to correlate social media traffic with sales, as well as showing some success stories from brands.
The ROI of Facebook and Twitter [infographic]
Influencer Channels: From Klout to Klouchebag explains the basics of opt-in influencer marketing channels, and explores the topic that is on the tip of the industry's tongue: why influencer scoring has caused such controversy, and how brands can manuever around it to succeed. This 19-page report is the sixth in a series of smart packs developed by Econsultancy that are designed to explore emerging trends and new areas relating to digital marketing.
Ther ROI of Personalisation infographic shows how companies are personalising the web experience and how they are measuring ROI. The data in the infographic is taken from the fifth Econsultancy / Adobe Quarterly Intelligence Briefing.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 158 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 26 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments