Adam Cranfield is CMO at Mynewsdesk - the world's leading all-in-one newsroom and multimedia PR platform. He has worked in digital communications for 12 years, including agency side and as web manager for the Department for Education, CIMA and Nectar - where he also oversaw their social media strategy. In 2010 he founded Form Digital Consulting, working with businesses on digital effectiveness. He joined Mynewsdesk in 2011, when the Swedish headquartered company opened its London office.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 167 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 32 comments
- Why SEO still has a place in a content driven world 18 comments
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 17 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments