Dr Akif Khan joined CyberSource in December 2004. As Director, Products & Services he has become an industry thought leader and influential speaker within the online fraud arena. Helping and advising online merchants all over the world, Dr Khan has witnessed the latest challenges faced by organisations in multiple geographies and market sectors.
Educated as a research scientist, and with recent experience in the IT and finance industries, Dr Khan is well placed to work with CyberSource’s customers, analysing their requirements and providing guidance to optimise and grow their businesses with particular focus on minimising risk, reducing fraud and moving into new territories.
Before joining CyberSource, Dr Khan worked as a project manager on the Global Financial Messaging platform at JPMorgan, one of the world’s largest investment banks. Managing a team of developers in the UK and India, he was responsible for enhancements to a platform that processed transactions worth more that $1.2 trillion each day.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 10 useful Google Analytics custom dashboards
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here?
Most commented posts this month
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 27 comments
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web 25 comments
- 13 predictable user experience problems on travel websites 22 comments
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas 19 comments
- 11 things I've learned from writing 1,000 blog posts 17 comments
- Five reasons you should stop using no-reply email addresses right now 17 comments