Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 18 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- Nominet ploughs ahead with .uk domains despite opposition 16 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Ben is an international marketing technology industry expert and founder of Attributely. He has over 15 years’ experience in the marketing technology and agency space, helping define leading consumer marketing strategies, to enable organizations to maximize the value from their existing marketing investments, using rich insight underpinned by data.
Ben specialises in how technology and data can deliver creative solutions for organisations to give them a unique competitive edge in the marketplace. His strategic and creative ideation on marketing solutions means organisations realise a rapid ROI, by focusing on achievable projects for short-term gain, whilst delivering a sustainable longer term strategy.
Ben previously held global roles with Pitney Bowes Software, Portrait Software, RAPP, DDB, smartFOCUS, Unica and Chordiant /Prime Response with in depth knowledge in the area of marketing technology strategy and how this can be leveraged through Marketing Automation, Multi-channel Campaign Management, Marketing Analytics, Real-time Decisioning and Database Marketing.