Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 19 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- 2014: The year content marketing finally grows up? 17 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Head up the natural search (SEO) and digital PR division of Mindshare from inception.
I joined Mindshare in April 2008 to set up an SEO and digital PR offering. Since April the growing client list includes LG, HSBC, 3, Talk Talk, Unilever, Nestle, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover and Disasters Emmergency Committee, the umbrella organisation which launches and coordinates responses to major disasters overseas.
The value proposition I have developed at Mindshare combines social media, SEO and online brand positioning as well as SMO, SEM, analyics and tracking technologies, and the creation of digital content,
Prior to this I was the Client Services Director at Netrank Ltd where I was responsible for redefining the SEO and social media value proposition, development and implementation of the PR, marketing strategies and search campaigns for Netrank's full blue chip client base both pre and post Netrank’s January 2008 acquisition by LBi. Clients included Disney, RBS, VW, Co-operative Financial Services, 2012 and HSBC.
Outside the world of SEO, I have worked in marketing and public relations for seven years including working as the Strategic Marketing Manager for Intel's first foray into services, and managing the PR and marketing for a range of American and British IT and comms companies. I have also worked part-time as a party agent for one of the UK's main political parties, conducting research, editing reports, canvassing and writing speeches for MPs.
This combines with five years experience as a print, digital and broadcast journalist writing, editing and presenting news and features for a range of TV, radio and print media including the Guardian, The Sunday Times, Voice of America, GMTV, BBC Radio Five Live, CNN, Sky and Channel 4.
Digital marketing strategy across global markets
Natural search strategy and Project Management
Digital PR Consultancy and Project Management
Social media campaigns - definition and implementation.
Blogger relations and community management
Brand reputation management
Technical SEO Consultancy
Training & Workshops
Reporting, tracking and analytics consultancy