Have worked in the search marketing industry since around 1998, doing search engine optimisation (SEO) for the likes of Justtheflight, CNET, the Guardian, London Stock Exchange, confused.com and around 100-500 other business websites in that time. Now lead the team of project managers, link builders and enterprise search optimisers at Guava UK (Previously Neutralize (*\*) ) , and am regular speaker at search engine marketing events (SES, Internet World, Search Marketing World, Chinwag, E-consultancy Supplier Showcases and Roundtables). I have a deep knowledge of paid and organic search, and enjoy architecting creative and innovative SEO solutions for business websites.
Guava is a pan-european online marketing agency listed on the First North OMX stock exchange; within the UK we have a strong bias towards search engine marketing (paid and organic). We help increase website traffic via search engine optimisation, and performance based advertising techniques such as Pay Per Click search engine advertising.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
Most commented posts this month
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 29 comments
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web 25 comments
- Five reasons you should stop using no-reply email addresses right now 23 comments
- 13 predictable user experience problems on travel websites 22 comments
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas 20 comments
- 11 things I've learned from writing 1,000 blog posts 17 comments