Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 21 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 19 comments
- 2014: The year content marketing finally grows up? 19 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Erin Everhart is the director of digital marketing for 352. Formerly 352 Media Group, 352 is a digital agency specializing in UX design, software development and digital marketing.
Erin leads the client marketing team and handles 352's own digital marketing campaign. A former journalist, she specializes in SEO, content development, digital strategy and social media marketing.
Erin is a contributing author for Mashable, Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch and Small Business Trends, and speaks at conferences nationwide, including SES, SMX and PubCon.