Greg Jarboe is the president and co-founder of SEO-PR, a search engine optimization firm, public relations agency and video production company. Founded in 2003, SEO-PR has won a Golden Ruler Award from the Institute for Public Relations and PR News, and was a finalist for SES Awards in three categories: Best Social Media Marketing Campaign, Best Business-to-Business Search Marketing Campaign, and Best Integration of Search with Other Media.
Greg is a frequent speaker at Search Engine Strategies and is the news search, blog search, and PR correspondent for the Search Engine Watch Blog. He is regarded as a pioneer and leading authority on online publicity and is a member of the Market Motive faculty, which has been called the “Internet marketing dream team.” Greg is also one of the 25 successful online marketing gurus interviewed by Michael Miller for the book, Online Marketing Heroes.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 158 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 26 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments