Primary focus on improving web site performance and increasing revenue by driving visitor and customer satisfaction in the online environment.
17 years experience working in online communications with blue chip clients including BSkyB, Ask UK, Yahoo! UK & Ireland, Virgin Group.
Early background in online media and communications strategy combined with extensive experience in the fast growing sector of web analytics drives focus on greater understanding of visitor and customer behaviour online.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 163 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 29 comments
- Why SEO still has a place in a content driven world 18 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments