Katie is a marketing and social media expert with over 25 years experience advising major brands such as Orange and Harrods, as well as agencies including Saatchi.
Katie is a social media trainer, a speaker at conferences, and has a weekly drive time slot on BBC Radio Kent discussing the social revolution.
Katie is Managing Director of Zoodikers Consulting Ltd – a PR & social media agency offering marketing strategy workshops, training, traditional PR and ongoing marketing campaigns.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 158 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 28 comments
- Why SEO still has a place in a content driven world 18 comments