I am the Chairman at Kaboodle, a complete cloud-based marketing collaboration platform that liberates and empowers marketers. It answers the need for an easy-to-use tool that is fast, flexible, scalable and accessible anytime, anywhere. Kaboodle’s unique ‘purposeful collaboration’ features enable marketers to plan, track, communicate, collaborate, share and manage campaigns from initial concept to completion.
I am also the CEO of Freedman International, a specialist in helping brands to improve the overall efficiency (impact and value) of their global marketing campaigns. Freedman founded the organisation in 1990, building it to a market leading position in the delivery of fast and effective international marketing communications. For more than 15 years Freedman has accumulated vast experience and expertise, advising and consulting multinational companies in the areas of marketing operations optimisation, marketing supply chain management and internationalisation.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
Most commented posts this month
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 29 comments
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web 26 comments
- Five reasons you should stop using no-reply email addresses right now 25 comments
- 13 predictable user experience problems on travel websites 22 comments
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas 20 comments
- 11 things I've learned from writing 1,000 blog posts 17 comments