Currently in charge of all things about the corporate brand at Gemalto as well as our corporate publications (Annual Report, Customer Magazine etc.) and now Social Media. I have been working in Gemalto for the last 13 years in different areas of Marketing Communications & Branding. Mainly in the South of France but also in Philadelphia, USA. Prior to that I was working in Hi Tech marketing and tech transfer in Manchester. I speak French & Spanish and hold an MSc in Digital Marketing Communications from Manchester Met/Econsultancy.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 153 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 26 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments