|Job Title||PhD; Web Analyst; Usability Specialist|
|Registered Since||30 Aug 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization|
User experience design and website usability analysis and testing. Strong understanding of web analytics used as a tool for website and e-commerce optimization. Focusing on user interface design, information architecture and web analytics. I am passioned about visual optimization and usability testing. I have experience in e-commerce analysis, user experience optimization, website optimization.
Interested in providing original business oriented, data-driven insights and a great user experience through creativity, passion and purpose.
- Usability and Marketing Research
- Analysing various aspects of web performance on different levels for all business units
- Analysing channel performance, traffic sources, user behaviour, website analysis
- Preparing and performing the analytical methodology for testing (website usability, creative performance, user experience optimization)
- Proposing new solutions based on in-depth analysis of each business unit performance performing online data analysis and usability testing.
- Reporting and find trends for each channel and product and find creative business oriented solutions
- Trends forecasting (traffic, different budget options, ROI goals, etc)
- Working with team to scope, define and deliver reporting solutions and tools in line with web marketing requirements
- Providing data driven insight for website optimization and usability testing
- E-commerce analysis and optimization
- Cross-domain and subdomain GATC set up
- Reporting for all business units on different levels
- Managing other ad-hoc online marketing projects in the role of Project Manager
- Online contents creation using a CMS
Education and Qualifications
Academic Visitor at Oxford University (since January 2012).
PhD in Visual Cognition (Cognitive Psychology,Neuroscience) 2006-2011 - Birmingham University (UK).
MrS in Cognitive Neuropsychology
BA in Experimental Psychology