|Job Title||SEM Consultant|
|Organization||McGarry Search Consulting|
|Member Since||11 Nov 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Email Marketing, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Web Analytics|
Email:Telephone: +44 (0)141 416 6007
Address: Glasgow, United Kingdom
SEO Writer 2003 (Multi-Brand Franchise Industry),
Web Content Manager 2005 (Multi-Brand Franchise Industry),
Multimedia Manager 2007 (Multi-Brand Franchise Industry),
Online Marketing Manager 2008 (Software Ecommerce),
SEO Consultant 2009 (Software Ecommerce / independent projects),
SEO Manager 2011 (Designer Fashion Brands Ecommerce),
SEO/PPC Consultant 2012 - present (Designer Fashion Brands Ecommerce / independent projects).
Provider of specialist SEM services via BigLight.
Education and Qualifications
Trained on the job as a Search Marketing Professional since 2003.
LLB Law Degree, Dundee University.
Blog comments by Andrew McGarry
- With PC sales declining 14% in Q1 of 2013, digital marketers should move half their budget to mobile now, 22 Apr 2013
- What are the pros and cons of Enhanced Campaigns so far?, 29 Mar 2013
- Shop Direct and Tesco have fastest sites among Europe's top retailers: report, 19 Mar 2013
- Why luxury brands need to focus on user experience and SEO, 28 Feb 2013
- Why Cath Kidston needs a mobile website for Christmas, 29 Nov 2012
- 2013 will be Microsoft’s year, 28 Nov 2012
- Which of the top 10 UK retailers has the fastest website?, 25 Oct 2012
- Man Utd are top for search visibility, but Chelsea are champs for social, 25 Oct 2012